Tuesday, November 18, 2014

5 Component Photoshop Picture


This is an image that I composed of five other images.(the desolate looking landscape, the werewolf, the moon "it's really just a picture of an eye with the earth in the middle", the clouds, and the raven.) The tree is a part of the landscape layer, but I selected its branches and used the mask over the clouds to reveal certain branches; blending the tree into the picture nicely. The werewolf has a contrast/brightness adjustment layer over it that I used to create shading. The "moon" has an invert adjustment mask over it. I used the mask over the clouds to hide and reveal parts of the "moon" as well. The raven has a black and red gradient in it to create the illusion of moonlight.
The picture below shows my layer pallet. The layer pallet shows the layers themselves, as well as what i used to put effects on different layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment