Monday, September 29, 2014

4 designs books

These are four designs I had come up with. In the line design the focal point is the white wing-like pattern overlapping the black swirls.  I used shapes and gradients and actually put my line design with gradients underneath a live trace to make the face stand out in the Shapes/ fills picture. The star to the top left is the focal point of the pattern fills design. It is bigger than the rest of the stars. I also used different lighter patterns that I custom made to have it stand out. In the last picture (color) the focal point is the circle with the gradient as well as the star with the gradient. The are covered with a blue shape that also has a gradient. They stand out because they are the only shapes with gradients.

No comments:

Post a Comment